Welcome to Camp Caledonia!
We're Megan and Lawrence Miller, and we're very excited to be taking over from Gary and Carol, who have left some BIG shoes to fill. We welcome the opportunity to make you feel just as welcome at Camp Caledonia as you have at Davis Country Cabins for decades. If there's anything we can do to help you better enjoy your stay with us, please let us know!
- All cottages feature:
- cable tv
- full-size refrigerator / freezer
- gas stove
- cooking utensils, dishes, and silverware
- lakefront picture windows
- bathroom with shower
- electric heat
- window air conditioned bedrooms
- pillows and blankets
- Please provide your own bed linens and towels.
- Check-in is 3:00pm.
- Check-out is 10am.
- Weekly rentals are from Saturday to Saturday.
- Quiet Hours are from 10:30pm until 7:00am.
- We are happy to welcome canine guests!
- Each cottage may host a maximum of 2 dogs.
- Please keep your dogs on leash whenever you are outside your cottage.
- Please clean up after your dog; dog-poop bags are available upon request.
- Blankets will not be provided for guests with dogs; please make sure to bring your own.
- Each pet will be charged a flat $50 fee per stay.
- Dockage is available for $5/day for guests only. Please ask in advance if you'd like to dock more than one boat.
- We have pontoon boats and utility boats available for rent to our guests only. Sorry, we no longer rent boats to the general public.
- Rental boats come with PFDs (life jackets).
- Guests are required by New York State law to carry a wearable life jacket for each passenger on their boats. Passengers under 12 must wear their life jackets at all times.
- All boats must be cleaned before leaving. Leave all that Eurasian Milfoil behind!